Fine Dining and Breathing Fine Dining and Breathing

i must admit

this is up there on my list of favorite things.

VespeneGas responds:

... if it's true that your are 14 years old... what the hack is all that music you are listening to. thomas e petersen, the tubes, who knows what else... david pirner? you know because it's so jay and silent bob strikes back. you seem to me a rather, well, not fgtface kid but a homosexually-inclined one. some music can help you vent that energy better than thomas e. petersen and the tubes.

sc00by d00 4 sc00by d00 4

Wow.

I'd figure i'll comment on this. I mean. Yeah.

possibly-yodd responds:

Totally.

You helped me up so much in this series.

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

seen on the sheezyness.

it's incredibly good. keep this up.

Starfox PWNs Your Mom 1.1 Starfox PWNs Your Mom 1.1

FRANKIE SAY RELAX

Jeremie's MARIO Jeremie's MARIO

meehhh.

sure, it's a great movie, but if you want to make a movie about mario and pulp fiction tied together, don't just make the likeness it has to pulp fiction that mario wears glasses the music in the background. if it had a better story, such as the characters had attributes to diffrent people in pulp fiction and the cartoon had some dialouge that was from the pulp fiction movie, then it would've definately gotten my 10.

CC - Where'd It Go? CC - Where'd It Go?

this was really good.

Nice movie, the music was good and so was the animation. Sorry that all of the NG n00bs here will just click 0 because it's a clock crew movie. Anyway, good movie and excelent graphics and style.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

oh my....

this has to be one of the best animations i've ever had my eyes see. ever. This is just amazing, and i can't wait till the actual thing is finished! Keep it up!!!

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

ROFL

i can't stop laughing at this
nice job

Mask Mask

amazing work

i really liked it, the sketching and fbf mixed perfectly together. I also like the style of drawing. Did you use a tablet?

The Perfect Tree The Perfect Tree

lol

it would be funny if he had a tree all along but forgot about it :P
a great movie overall,especially the car bumper part :D